All I want for Christmas- is five birds in a Canary cage. by Ebonyswanne
[Reviews - 3] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

 

New Years Eve...

Reggie sat at his desk looking at the letter he recieved the day before from the ISO. He had read it at least fifty times but he still wasn't taking it all in.

"Natasha I don't get it...why would they want me to design the next G-2 machine?" He shook his head in confusion. The thing was he called the number that was provided and he was put through to a technician. The man sounded desperate, and he pleaded with Reggie to come into the ISO and help them out with the weapon redesign of the Condors transforming car.

Natasha came and stood over his shoulder and shook her head as she squinted at the letter."You're a toymaker dear, maybe someone saw your design at the fair from the ISO and liked it." she pointed out to him proudly.

"I don't know Natasha, the guy on the phone said something about the Condor demanding they do a better job of his cars weapons...then something about a feather being at his throat if he didn't contact me, he wasn't making much sense and I don't think it was my imagination that the man sounded scared."He looked up at his wife to see if she knew anything more about it.

Of course she didn't, so he put the letter down on the table.

"No one knew I had installed extra weapons on the toy vehicles."He huffed at the irony of how they went missing." Then they got stolen by some mini mechanical dolls...I wonder what thief thought that idea up! "He sighed as he let out a long drawn breath."Well I hope they sent the remote control G-machines to the Science Ninja Team for Christmas, you know they deserve something for all they do for the planet."

"Yes they do, now darling is the way to bring in the New Year?" She asked as she took his hand in hers...

He smiled as he stood up to join her as they left the room for the main living room, she put on their favourite song and they began to dance slowly...some moments don't need words as the two toymakers brought in the New Year together.

******

The music filled her ears as Ken lead her out onto the dance floor, he pulled her close to him and there no where else in the world she would rather be than to bring in the New year in his arms.

"You look beautiful in that dress." He murmured softly in her ear.

"Thank you..." she smiled, he looked very handsome in the black suit and crimson silk vest that matched her dress.

"You know I never come to things like this...but I just figured you'd enjoy it." Ken confessed as he swirled her around the dance floor. It was in the hotel that they had been booked into for the Christmas fair, Ken had decided to get last minute tickets, and he managed to get the best room in the hotel.

"Well, a grand ball in Paris is very romantic, honestly Ken I didn't know you had it in you." She looked into his blue eyes.

"I didn't know I had it in me either, you bring out the best in me." He pulled her closer as he took the lead, and with one hand in the small of her back he tilted her almost to the floor and kissed her deeply as he brought her back up again.

When they finally came up for air he asked her, "Do you wanna try out the spa..." And he tempted her with another kiss.

"Why not..."She parted her lips to accept more of his kisses. "There are other ways to bring in the New Year," she giving him a knowing look, "you did well back at the Snack J,I saw Joe pull you aside."

Ken grinned at that memory. "Yeah he told me if I didn't wake up to myself then he's going to ask you out on date."

"No fighting over me." She waved a playful finger in his face.

"But you're worth it." He insisted. "Besides we were almost sprung by him a few days ago when he caught me out the back of the Snack J."

That made her giggle, Jinpei was hanging in the living room of the loft, and Ken had to go. So he would get caught leaving her room he went out through the window. Joe happened to decide to park his car in the alleyway. Lucky for Ken he had moved quickly enough that he put Joe off the scent.

"We'll have to up the anti a bit, I think he's suspicious." Ken pointed out to her.

"I agree, we can't make it easy for them to spring us, they have to earn their money." Jun agreed. "The other day at the fountain was close...Jinpei really laid on the,' You're so thick Ken.' That I had to do something to make him think I hadn't caught onto your flirting."

"It was close." She nodded as they danced." But it heightens the excitement don't you think."

"Yeah, I wonder what they're up to at the Snack J?" Ken nuzzled her neck.

"Well the party was getting going really well this year when I finally got out of there...Jinpei can handle it though and Joe will help him if he needs him."

Then the music for the tango started,

"Shall we?" He offered her his hand as she put a red rose from one of the tables between his teeth.

Jun smiled seductively as they began to tango around the dance floor.

This dance was very familiar she thought. They had been doing the Tango for sometime now in real life she realized. Everything in their relationship had always been a look or a glance, the brush of his hand against hers when she least expected it. The tightening of her chest as she watched him now without words being spoke, just the moves of a dance that spoke of love and words were not needed to express the depth of the emotion that was evident between them and reflected in the depths of his sky blue eyes.

Jun felt as though they were the only ones on the dance floor as he tilted her again to the floor and he brought her back up slowly as she felt the closeness of his lips to her mouth but they were just a hairs breath from touching was erotic. The sensations the almost but not quite contact were fascinating and at the same time intense and she wanted to explore it more with him in a more private surrounding.

Finally the song ended, and he gently brought her hand to his lips still maintaining the eye contact that they had throughout the dance. His smile indicated it was time they left for their room, and she silently agreed as he led her out of the hall,

There were better ways to bring in the New Year than in a crowded room of people.

She imagined that they wouldn't make it to the Spa bath...

"Happy New my Love..." He whispered in her ear, even though it was only minutes to the count down.

"Yes it is." She replied as they got in the lift and she knew it was.

8888888888888

 

Joe was getting right into the new years celebrations, and he was determined to party hard. He had a gut feeling his life was about to change, but in what way he didn't know. He was getting headaches but he figured it was work related so he kept headache tablets close by just in case, nothing was going ruin Joes new year celebrations, even Ken ignoring Jun the way he did, it was obvious he didn't listen to Santa. She looked so hurt and it was no wonder she wasn't in the mood to celebrate. But he was sure he could win the $300 bet, it was only a matter of time.

The dance floor of the Snack J was crowded and buzzing with the anticipation of the coming New Year, the dance floor lights were flashing and the music was pumping loud.

2086 looked to be a good one and full of changes.

Joe looked over at the bar and his eyes fell on a woman who was obviously watching him, it was like they were alone in the crowded room.

She was last years Miss Christmas, Miss Italy and she was back. He long thick dark brown hair fell around her bare shoulders and the skirt she was wearing barley covered her panties, her determined blue eyes bore into him.

Joe kept her eye contact and she moved towards him through the crowd.

He couldn't resist her charms as he ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her close to him.

"Tell me something about yourself." He asked as he pulled her body closer to him.

She shook her long hair." No...no names, I just want you and me naked in a bed..."

"OK, I'm there." Joe felt a slow smile come to his face, he could play this game." Just you and me babe, bring a friend." He offered.

She grinned and he kissed her so passionately that several people around them stopped to gawk at the couple.

"I have a friend, so do you want to do a threesome with me?" She gave him a sultry look that turned him on so much he wondered if he had any room left in his jeans, she took his hand and led him off the dance floor.

"You bet," Joe drawled." I want to live this night like it's my last."

"So do I honey." She purred as his parted her lips as she ran a perfect nail over mouth.

"Make love to me stranger...or lose me forever." She purred.

"Show me the way home babe." And Joe followed her to her car and they drove to a hotel and that night Joe experienced the most intense sex he had ever had...10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....Happy New Year!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]