Time and Again by TransmuteJun
[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar - Printer
Summary:

Ken wakes up to the worst day of his life, and it's not the first time.

Excerpt

Ken opened the car door and sat in the driver’s seat, turning the key in the ignition. Nothing. He tried again. No response.

He slammed the car door shut in frustration and walked to the bus stop. A few raindrops splashed onto his jacket.

By the time he got there it had turned into a steady shower. He arrived just in time to see the bus driving away. Great. Now he had to wait for the next one. Checking the time, he realized that he was going to have to hustle to make the meeting on schedule.

Sixty minutes later, a soaking wet Eagle walked up to the security booth at ISO Headquarters and was granted admission. His shoes squelching in the hallway, he made his way to Nambu’s office.

Everyone else was already there. As he surveyed his team, he saw Ryu inhaling the last of the donuts.

This was not turning out to be a good day.

 


Rated: 13+
Categories: Gatchaman
Characters: Berg Katse, Jinpei, Joe Asakura, Jun, Ken Washio, Ryu Nakanishi
Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama
Story Warnings: Death, Mature Content, Mild Language, Mild Violence, Violence
Timeframe: Mid-Series, Time Travel
Universe: Alternate Universe, Canon
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13308 Read: 15916
Published: 05/14/2007 Updated: 05/14/2007
Story Notes:

When I wrote this fic, I started by borrowing plot elements from the Star Trek: TNG episodes Cause & Effect and Parallels. Then I also borrowed ideas from HHGTTG (the book) to add in some humor. Mix in some romance.... and here we are. Enjoy!

 

Katse_shuriken.jpgchainken.jpg

 

1. Take 1 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2734 words)

2. Take 2 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (2860 words)

3. Take 3 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 0] (4083 words)

4. Take 4 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2654 words)

5. Take 5 by TransmuteJun [Reviews - 1] (977 words)