ZOLTAR'S ORDER 17 by Daniel Rush
Summary: Zoltar's official order number 17 in reguards to the small G-Force Member 
Categories: Battle of the Planets Characters: Keyop, Zoltar
Genre: Character Study, Humor/Comedy
Story Warnings: None
Timeframe: Mid-Series
Universe: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 247 Read: 2947 Published: 06/02/2007 Updated: 06/02/2007

1. ZOLTAR'S ORDER 17 by Daniel Rush

ZOLTAR'S ORDER 17 by Daniel Rush
Zoltar's official order number 17 in reguards to the small G-Force Member  

TO ALL TROOPS:      

In the past few months our glorious forces have suffered less than glorious defeats due to the actions of a few mindless idiots who seem to encourage the actions of one small little pest known as the G-4 Swallow...from now on, the following orders shall be followed.  

1) DO NOT call the G-4 words like shrimp, little one, shorty, pip sqeek, boy, little boy, or Pee Wee....it seems only to make him more dangerous.  

2) DO NOT try to give him candy, soda, or any sugar laced food...these young Earth people seem very overly excited and crazy when they consume it in mass quantity.  

3) DO NOT let him near the laser guns or the ready service amo locker. He tends to treat these things like children treat their dolls!  

4) DO NOT let him lure you into a holding cell with the "I'll use my spare" deception trick! We've lost 150 guards to that one allready!  

5) IF you see a blond haired, same age Earth female with him.....leave them alone!  

6) LAST BUT NOT LEAST! Keep him way from the bomb button panels! He likes to tinker with the wiring! It's not nice to be covered in carbon after the panel explodes in your face....I should know...The young one got me five times in the past year!  

That is all........Hail Spectra and the Luminous One!  

ZOLTAR
This story archived at http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=355