Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

March 28, 2024, 07:07:45 AM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Tip for submitting Fanfic: There is a new co-author field. Start typing a name in the top box and a drop-down menu will appear with choices! Click on a name and it will appear in the co-author box.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Unable to Post Stories 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unable to Post Stories  (Read 9838 times)
Grumpy Ghost Owl
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2015, 08:10:20 AM »

Mad  So, finally after a long break, I get back into writing and decide to post a story. What happens? Apparently I am forbidden from doing so. The site still tells me I am a validated author, but I can't post a story. I get a 403 error and it tells me there's an additional 404 error as well.

You don't have to be crazy to do this, but if you aren't, you may feel left out.
Grumpy Ghost Owl
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 11:47:01 PM »

I've managed to post a story by attaching an html file (only took me about five tries or so) and now I am forbidden from editing it.  Bang Head  Do I need to start sacrificing chickens to the internet gods or something? (Unfortunately I don't have any giant blue ones.)

You don't have to be crazy to do this, but if you aren't, you may feel left out.
Grumpy Ghost Owl
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 05:30:00 AM »

And what's with the blue page of ads? All of a sudden when browsing through stories I get blue pages of ads with no way out. Just ad after ad after ad. Frustrated

Grumpy Ghost Owl
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 12:27:04 AM »

In the hope of getting an answer from the site admins, I have now sacrificed a chicken. I can post a photo here as evidence if that would helpBow  Actually I can't post a photo. I have cut the chicken up to feed it to my Peregrine.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:05:04 PM by Grumpy Ghost Owl » Logged

Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Unable to Post Stories « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: