Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 16, 2024, 03:32:00 AM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Found a Glitch: If you are a new member and are posting a fanfic, DO THIS FIRST: Go to the Fanfic side of the website and then go into "Account Info": " Edit Preferences" and set up your settings. Then Save! THEN go and post Fanfic. By setting up your preferences first, the Software will properly count you as an Author.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Original/Other Fandoms (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  www.gatchamania.net registration 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: www.gatchamania.net registration  (Read 4160 times)
Rachel
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2014, 01:23:35 AM »

Dear you.

I've found a new site- www.gatchamania.net
And I also found that the site is full of so-familiar names of you.
I tried to register, but access denied.
As there is no e-mail address of administer, I don't know what to do.

Would you please notify Cep that I want to join Gatchamania?
My e-mail address is: leaniuth@hanmail.net   (prefered ID: Rachel   password: 1111)
Oops, I've just checked the member list, since 2011 no new member has registered......

Anyway, somebody help me!!
TransmuteJun guaranteed that there are full of romantic things in the Rubber Room!!   Cool

Pleeeese~~

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 01:46:37 AM by Rachel » Logged
KT1972
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 09:02:17 PM »

Hi there, so glad you'r interested in joining us at Gatchamania... you might like to try emailing Cep at cepeleon@yahoo.com to ask about registration. I believe it has to be done manually these days.

hope to see you over there soon Smile
Rachel
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 04:34:46 AM »

Hi there, so glad you'r interested in joining us at Gatchamania... you might like to try emailing Cep at cepeleon@yahoo.com to ask about registration. I believe it has to be done manually these days.

hope to see you over there soon Smile

Dear KT1972.
Thank you for your help.  Clap
KT1972
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 05:42:10 AM »

You're welcome, and good luck with registration Smile
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Original/Other Fandoms (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  www.gatchamania.net registration « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: