Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

March 28, 2024, 12:20:51 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

New Forum Board: We have a new board specifically for discussing, announcing or showing off endeavors that are in other fandoms or your original work!
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  problem adding fics to another author's open series 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: problem adding fics to another author's open series  (Read 4290 times)
lborgia88
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2010, 04:33:03 PM »

I had a problem today adding some of my fics to another author's series, even though she had the series set to be "open" at the time.  When I tried to add fics to her series, only a list of her fics came up as possibilities to add, and when she then tried to "add another author" (me) to her series, she got an error message.  Any help/advice about how to add fics to another author's "open" series would be much appreciated!

Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 03:59:19 AM »

There is a big problem with the series option right now. It seems to be affecting all types of series. I'm not sure what is causing it as I haven't updated the software in a while.

I'm working on an update to the archive software. I'm hoping that will solve it.

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 06:12:50 AM »

I tested this with the new upgrades and it works. Just go to the open series that you want to add your fic to and use the drop-down menu to add one of your fanfics to the series.

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
lborgia88
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 05:05:37 PM »

Thank you!    Grin
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  problem adding fics to another author's open series « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: