Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 18, 2024, 07:36:01 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

We had a spam infusion and in the midst of taking care of a few legitimate accounts were lost. If you cannot log in please contact me and I can re-load your account. Thank you for your patience.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Fanart (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Fanart Favorite Medium 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fanart Favorite Medium  (Read 12591 times)
Ebonyswanne
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 09:09:30 AM »

You're like me. I'm hopeless with computers, I get frustrated with photoshop so I end up with my pencils again. i love to see the photoshop artwork though, and admire those who mastered it.

I have been experimenting with lead drawing and touches of colour highlight to make the picture look like one of those old hand coloured photos that hold so much charm. I have a thing about using transparent paints. It must come from years of using porcelain paints that you shade in layers (one firing at a time) So I like water colours it just doesn't scan in very well. I have gotten better at scanning in my pencil drawings to bring out the maximum in them, it just takes practice.

Love to see some of your pics f you post them in the gallery.
Barrdwing
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 11:49:37 PM »

I will do some posting, I really will . . . it's a matter of sitting down and getting some scans that look decent.  I have a few pieces that are inked and should scan well.  I think I inked a few of the cartoons as well; I should chase those down.  'Most everything else is in pencil; rather faint pencil at that.  I need to do some cleanup work!
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Fanart (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Fanart Favorite Medium « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Jump to: