Memories by TransmuteJun
[Reviews - 9] - Table of Contents - [Report This]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Epilogue

Once Mark and Princess had understood that there were no Snakeheads after them, they had left with Jason, accompanying him to a small room overlooking the Ariana Park and the Palais des Nations. He had apologized for his attire when searching for them, but he was also the subject of a Snakehead manhunt, although perhaps not on the same scale as the search for Mark and Princess.

Princess had used her calibration device to confirm that the man they had previously known as Scott was in fact Jason, otherwise known as G-2: the Condor. His appearance had changed as well: when last they had met, his hair had been blonde, and his eyes had been as bright a blue as Mark’s. Yet now his hair was dark brown, and his eyes were a grayish color, with only a hint of blue.

Jason had been in the small room for two days, having been drawn to Geneva for reasons he hadn’t understood. He had been monitoring the former UN Headquarters day and night: nearly every waking moment. He had been waiting for something, but it had only been when Mark and Princess had shown up that he had understood what it was.

Jason and Princess alternated watching the Park through Jason’s distant vision goggles, while the three former teammates took turns explaining the events they had experienced during the last few months. Princess and Jason were astounded that they had not recognized each other half a year before, when Mark and Princess had been responsible for Jason’s escape from the Snakehead Penal Complex. Mark was simply amazed that the other two recognized each other now, as he still could not recall either of them.

The subdued trio maintained their vigil well into the night, but no one else whom they recognized came to the Palais des Nations.

It was just the three of them.

The Snakeheads had boldly declared that the G-Force Team was dead, proudly displaying the image of their warship exploding over and over again on the planetary broadcasts. Yet here they were, three of them, reunited and all with the same goal in mind.

The looked at each other; a new excitement gripping their minds, and their souls. Their memories had shown them the way to find each other again, and now that they had, the power was theirs once more.

Each of them knew, deep in their hearts, that this was just the beginning.

The war had begun anew.

The End

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]