Return to the Red Planet by cathrl
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar - Printer
Summary: Mark's still missing, and a rebuilt G-Force has to carry on the fight against Spectra.
Rated: 13+
Categories: Battle of the Planets
Characters: Chief Anderson, Don Wade, Jason, Keyop, Mark, Original Character, Princess, Tiny Harper
Genre: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama
Story Warnings: Blood, Guts & Gore, Mild Adult Situations, Mild Language, Violence
Timeframe: Sequel
Universe: Alternate Universe, Mostly Canon
Challenges: None
Series: Cath's Battle AU
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19983 Read: 27410
Published: 05/26/2007 Updated: 05/26/2007
Story Notes:

You should be warned that this is set after the end of the TV series. Canon is over. The universe may not finish the story in the same state it started out in. In any case, this is set in my AU, which contains several recurring original characters. If you're not familiar with my fic, I don't recommend starting here. (Though you're very welcome to, of course, you're just going to do a lot of wondering what the heck's happened to get to this point...)

This fic is set after "Coming to an End", and certain comments will make very little sense if you haven't also read "Confession" and/or "Consequences". If you'd like to, they're at http://www.reeslay.co.uk/cath/botp/index.htm . And hopefully here in the very near future!

Warnings: some mild swearing and one gory moment.

Thanks to my husband for beta-reading, and to Julie Bloss Kelsey for beta-reading and for providing a couple of brilliantly evil plot suggestions.

As always: Battle of the Planets belongs to Sandy Frank, Gatchaman belongs to Tatsunoko, and all comments are very welcome, here or by email, including (especially!) if you have suggestions for improvement.

1. Chapter 1 by cathrl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1198 words)

2. Chapter 2 by cathrl [Reviews - 0] (4202 words)

3. Chapter 3 by cathrl [Reviews - 0] (2471 words)

4. Chapter 4 by cathrl [Reviews - 0] (910 words)

5. Chapter 5 by cathrl [Reviews - 0] (1949 words)

6. Chapter 6 by cathrl [Reviews - 0] (1820 words)

7. Chapter 7 by cathrl [Reviews - 0] (3196 words)

8. Chapter 8 by cathrl [Reviews - 0] (3332 words)

9. Chapter 9 by cathrl [Reviews - 1] (905 words)