April 1 by ElectricWhite
Summary: April Fools' Day, a few Gatchamaniacs, and Jason's car. Nope, nothing strange here.
Categories: Battle of the Planets Characters: Jason, Mark, Mary Sue, Original Character
Genre: Humor/Comedy, Plot-What-Plot, Self-Insertion
Story Warnings: Mild Sexual References
Timeframe: Other
Universe: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 637 Read: 2510 Published: 02/04/2013 Updated: 02/04/2013
Story Notes:
1. This is a response to a Bradbury's Jar prompt from Gatchamania.net.

2. Thanks to Springie for the use of the image!

1. Chapter 1 by ElectricWhite

Chapter 1 by ElectricWhite
April 1.

It had been years since she last marked that day. So, when the urge to do something appropriate to the day possessed her, she just HAD to do something to exorcise it.

The grin on her face grew wider as she spotted the car just a short distance off by itself -- the hours she'd spent fashioning a sling to carry her dad's old Roller Creeper on the back of her chair might pay off after all.

She reached her destination. She locked the chair's wheels and dropped the Roller Creeper onto the ground beside her chair. She then mentally kicked herself for not thinking about how she was going to transfer from the chair to the wheeled board next to her.

After several minutes of slowly sliding from her wheelchair to the ground, she pulled the Roller Creeper over to her and just managed to get on before it rolled away. After a couple more minutes of positioning her body JUST SO, she was effortlessly gliding under the car.

And now the wait.

Three Gatchamaniacs were making their way through the parking lot. These three usually weren't at the site at the same time, so one would expect them to catch up with bits of each others' personal lives. However, their conversation went like this:

"I wish I could find out what happened at her 'therapy session'!" littlewolf said.

A few days earlier, the Gatchamaniac known as Transmute Jun had discovered that ElectricWhite was actually shy and had tried to cure her of it by locking her in a room with Jason. Even though most of the membership of Gatchamania.net had waited outside the room for hours, nobody discovered what had happened between the wheelchair-bound woman and the Condor.

"Don't feel bad." KT1972 replied, "I can't get a straight answer from her, either."

"Who cares about that?" Daniella T chimed in, "I just want her to share Jason with the rest of us!"

KT suddenly stopped. "Is that EW's wheelchair by Jason's car?"

"Yeah." LW answered, "And I don't see her."

"There's no sign of Zark..." Daniella said. It had become common knowledge that the guardian of Center Neptune had developed an unhealthy and unexplainable obsession with ElectricWhite's wheelchair. DT then added, "But I think there's somebody under the car!"

They cautiously approached. When they were just a couple of steps away, a moan came from under the car.

A combination of fear and concern crossed the Gatchamaniacs' faces.

Littlewolf started to lean down to peer under the car.

"Oh yes!" they heard ElectricWhite groan. LW froze.

They then heard her gasping and panting. "Oh yeah...yes...OH GOD, YES!!!"

Each of the three slapped a hand over her mouth to hold in the schoolgirl giggle straining to burst forth. They backed away slowly at first. Then they turned and, with ever increasing speed, rushed back toward the site.

As soon as they were inside, they let out a shrieking laugh and began babbling simultaneously.

"Was she really – ?"

"Hell, yes!"

"Who was with her?"

"There's no way to fit two people under that car for THAT !"

"Do you know what that means?"

"She's gone round the twist for sure!"

"We've got to tell SOMEBODY !"

ElectricWhite nearly choked trying to hold in the laughter as she watched the other three running away. She waited until the tears stopped gushing from her eyes before gliding out from under the car.

She almost knocked over Mark and Jason.

Mark was leaning down, hands on his knees to brace himself. Jason was next to him, leaning over a bit and bracing himself on Mark's left shoulder. Their faces had expressions of being – what? – shocked? Perplexed? She couldn't quite tell.

"Um, EW," Mark finally – and uncomfortably – said, "were you, uh, doing it with Jason's car just now ?"

This story archived at http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1461