We love fanfic, but there are a few rules to keep in mind:
1. Fanfic must be somehow connected with the fandom of Gatchaman, Battle of the Planets, G-Force: GOS, or Eagle Riders. Fanfics are only posted after they are manually approved by a moderator.
2. All stories submitted to the archive must be your own work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
3. Fanfic must be submitted to the proper category. The submission form allows you to choose multiple categories for your story.
4. Fanfic with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your fanfic, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters.
5. Titles and summaries must be kid friendly. No exceptions.
6. "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
7. Do NOT add your story multiple times!
8. If you quote any song lyrics or poetry you must cite the original author.
9. Do NOT WRITE IN CAPITALS (= SHOUTING) and do NoT wrITe liKe THiS Ei10. TheR, thanks, it is just plain annoying and rude.
10. All stories submitted to this site must have been at least proofread and preferably beta read (there are Beta Readers available here). Correct grammar and spelling are expected. The site administrators are not grammar Nazis. However, the site administrators reserve the right to request corrections in submissions with a multitude of grammar and/or spelling errors. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted.
11. Do not add 'I will only update this fanfic for x amount of reviews', as we will delete that from your fanfic.
12. All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. Deception will not be tolerated!
Gatchfanfic.com does not accept any of the following:
- Sexually-explicit or extremely graphic fictions
- Bestiality fictions
- Stories that misuse/glorify sensitive topics, such as rape-glorification stories. If you're unsure about a sensitive topic, please ask us.
- Adults having sex with minors are strictly forbidden.
13. Please make sure to respect the reviewers as well as the writers. Constructive criticism is always accepted, as well as praise for the Author, but flames are not tolerated in any manner. To flame an Author is in no way an aid to their writings. Members will be banned and the negative reviews deleted.
14. A number of authors have requested that fans refrain from writing fan fiction based on their work. Therefore submissions will not be accepted based on the works of P.N. Elrod, Raymond Feist, Terry Goodkind, Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne McCaffrey, Robin McKinley, Irene Radford, Anne Rice, and Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb.
Please save a copy of your chapter on your computer. If a moderator rejects your fanfic, they can and will DELETE it. So to avoid having to completely rewrite it, we strongly recommend you save a copy on your computer.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed. For other questions, please read our Help Section.
By submitting your story, you are stating that you've fully read and understand these rules and that you understand the consequences of failing to comply with said terms. If you fail to comply, the Admin completely reserve the right to get frisky with you about it.
If you have questions or do not understand something ‚Äö?Ñ?¨ do not submit your fanfic. Email or join the BotP Mailing List and ask us. We are more than happy to help clear things up for you!