Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Battle of the Planets fics
Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

June 18, 2019, 04:56:40 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

We had a spam infusion and in the midst of taking care of a few legitimate accounts were lost. If you cannot log in please contact me and I can re-load your account. Thank you for your patience.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Fanfic Discussion and Writing (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Battle of the Planets fics 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Battle of the Planets fics  (Read 1701 times)
youko_rayah
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:12:05 AM »

what is your favorite BotP fan fic?  do you like drama fics?  Humor? AUs?

For me it's a toss-up between "A Leap of Faith", "Scavengers" and a third that I haven't been able to find again.  It focuses on Jason, who has been possesed by a demon almost all his life.  the creature continuously tries to get him to commit suicide so it can eat his soul.  He gets captured by Zolter and things go from there.

if anyone knows who wrote it, and where I can find it, give me a holler here!  also, any recomendations for fics mo reasently posted (like in the last year) please share!
cathrl
Mecha Attack Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 08:04:15 PM »

I think I've read that fic, but I can't put a name or author to it. That's going to bug me now... Frustrated
youko_rayah
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 06:58:39 PM »

I think I've read that fic, but I can't put a name or author to it. That's going to bug me now... Frustrated

I actually found it.  It's "Found Out" by Lori McDonald.  the fan fic part of this site is (as far as I know) the only place you can still find it.
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Fanfic Discussion and Writing (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Battle of the Planets fics « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: