Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 18, 2024, 03:08:37 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Our site has another feature! Click here in the forum on the "Chat" button to be taken into a live chat area. This chat supports all major browsers, no need for special software to connect. Have fun!
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Original/Other Fandoms (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  The contest is over. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The contest is over.  (Read 4695 times)
WyldKat
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2015, 01:02:13 PM »

The contest is over.    I didn't make the next round.  Didn't even make the top 50%.   Sad

Such is life.  I'll have to see if I bother to try again. Bang Head

Thanks to anyone who may have taken a couple of minutes to read the story.   Bow

((I tired to post this as a reply to my previous topic, but the site kept saying it had been less than 300 seconds since my last post, or I had already posted that message - but nothing ever showed up on my side.  -shrug-))
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Original/Other Fandoms (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  The contest is over. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: