Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 19, 2024, 10:15:14 AM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

We had a spam infusion and in the midst of taking care of a few legitimate accounts were lost. If you cannot log in please contact me and I can re-load your account. Thank you for your patience.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Chatroom 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chatroom  (Read 6283 times)
Amethyst
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2012, 10:18:51 PM »

Is there an issue with the chatrooms?  I can't seem to get in and I get a long line of code when I try.

From this page: http://www.gatchfanfic.com/forum/chat/

I get this:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/index.php on line 38

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/security.php on line 32

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/security.php on line 32

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/output.php on line 118

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/ssgen.php on line 36

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/ssgen.php on line 37

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/ssgen.php on line 36

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/ssgen.php on line 37

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/ssgen.php on line 372

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/ssgen.php on line 373

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/ssgen.php on line 374

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/security.php on line 91

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/security.php on line 91

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/sources/roomlist.php on line 113

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/output.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/forum/chat/lib/output.php on line 224

Perspective Alters Reality
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 05:13:50 AM »

Yep, i got it too. The server was recently upgraded to the latest PHP version which broke a lot of old code across the internets, and I'm wondering if that is the cause. I'm talking to a programming friend of mine to help out with it. If all goes well I'll have chat up and running soon. Sorry about the inconvenience. It really messed up our episode viewing weekend!

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Amethyst
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 05:24:00 AM »

Thanks!  I was wondering if it was something wrong with my computer or the room.

Perspective Alters Reality
Reboekah
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:53:14 PM »

Yep, i got it too. The server was recently upgraded to the latest PHP version which broke a lot of old code across the internets, and I'm wondering if that is the cause. I'm talking to a programming friend of mine to help out with it. If all goes well I'll have chat up and running soon. Sorry about the inconvenience. It really messed up our episode viewing weekend!

I was afraid it might be something like that - when all the messages say "Deprecated" it rather means "not going to let you use this any longer"....

Let me know if there is something I can do to help!

-Boeke
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 07:48:27 PM »

The "depreciated" functions are likely to be done away with in the next upgrade of PHP. I was able to fix one of them, because it's a simple fix, but not the others. For now, I've switched off all the warnings so that chat is still usable. Boeke, I would like to take you up on your offer to look at the code. There are two other depreciated functions I haven't been able to figure out yet. There's no other chat out there like this, so I would like to keep it going. Smile

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Dei
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 09:31:56 PM »

The "depreciated" functions are likely to be done away with in the next upgrade of PHP. I was able to fix one of them, because it's a simple fix, but not the others. For now, I've switched off all the warnings so that chat is still usable. Boeke, I would like to take you up on your offer to look at the code. There are two other depreciated functions I haven't been able to figure out yet. There's no other chat out there like this, so I would like to keep it going. Smile

CHaaaat, glorious chaaaaaat.... Big Grin  It's back! Big Grin Thanks Julie: I know it's only temporary but I've missed it so much!
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Chatroom « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: