Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

March 01, 2024, 02:44:52 AM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

We had a spam infusion and in the midst of taking care of a few legitimate accounts were lost. If you cannot log in please contact me and I can re-load your account. Thank you for your patience.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Log out / Log in advice 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Log out / Log in advice  (Read 2840 times)
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2008, 02:02:05 AM »

Here are a few things to try if you are having problems logging in or out:

Logging In:
If you have any problems with the log-in 'sticking', first clear the cookies on your browser, and then try going to the forum itself and clicking on the "Log In" link. For some reason using the Forum login page and not the quickie logins will work when nothing else will.

Logging out Difficulties

If it doesn't look like you have logged out, first click the link to "Fanfic Home" and see if the links below the banner change.

If not...

Clear your cache of Cookies. These are files that are stored whenever you visit a website, and remember the things you have done, such as logging in. The easiest way around this is to clear all your Cookies. If you want to be more specific and only delete cookies for these forums, then make your way to the Log-out topic located here.

For Internet Explorer Users:

1. Go to Tools and then Internet Options
   2. Scroll to Cookies and choose 'Delete All Cookies'

For Fire Fox users:

1. Go to Tools and then Options
   2. Go to Privacy and then scroll to Cookies and click 'Clear'

For Mac Safari users:

1. Go to Safari (on the men bar) and then Preferences
   2. Go to Security and then Show Cookies
   3. Choose 'Remove All'

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
jublke
Cannon Fodder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 08:38:10 PM »

Julieann,

I was getting a weird error code when I tried to read some stories without logging in.  Now that I'm logged into the forum, that's largely gone away, but I still got this one in one chapter of Catherine's "Best Laid Plans":

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: strip_slashes() in /home/jgatchfa/public_html/modules/storyend/storyend.php on line 64

Do I need to clear something else out of my cache or ...?  Thanks!

jublke
 Huh?
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 01:02:39 AM »

Turns out one of the files didn't upload properly. It's taken care of now. Thanks for letting me know about it. Smile

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Log out / Log in advice « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: