Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

April 18, 2024, 10:40:18 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

We had a spam infusion and in the midst of taking care of a few legitimate accounts were lost. If you cannot log in please contact me and I can re-load your account. Thank you for your patience.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Canon Discussion (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Tatsunoko production scripts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tatsunoko production scripts  (Read 4172 times)
sandmonkeys
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2010, 11:54:26 PM »

I have a question for everybody: does anyone have information about the preliminary scripting and storylines for the Gatchaman seasons, especially season II? I would like to find out what ideas they had in mind before production.

If anybody out there knows, please tell me!
lborgia88
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 04:22:02 PM »

I recommend that you register at http://www.gatchamania.net

There is a wealth of information there, in numerous forum threads, from a member who goes by "Tatsunokofan."

If you put the words "planning establishment" in the Quick Search box on the main page, it will bring up the many threads with information about how the storylines were planned.
sandmonkeys
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 12:27:34 AM »

Thanks for the information. I have a problem, though. Is there something special you need to do to get the site to recognize your account? It tells me login failed each time I try to sign in, even after using the provided link in the confirmation E-mail. I couldn't find a help or troubleshooting area on the site itself. Do you have any ideas?
lborgia88
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 01:02:13 AM »

I sent you a message...
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Canon Discussion (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Tatsunoko production scripts « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: