Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

March 29, 2024, 05:19:19 AM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Our site has another feature! Click here in the forum on the "Chat" button to be taken into a live chat area. This chat supports all major browsers, no need for special software to connect. Have fun!
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Other  |  Off-Topic - Marketplace (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Hey I'm Aaron 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey I'm Aaron  (Read 6532 times)
AaronTassle
« on: February 22, 2010, 05:17:27 PM »

What's up everyone? My name is Aaron. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.
Katharine
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 04:29:35 AM »

Aloha and welcome aboard!  Which Portland do you hail from- the one with a brewpub every three blocks downtown and that cute little streetcar system to get your drunken staggering butt from one to the other, or the one where they serve lobster with your beer instead of pretzels?  ;-)
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Other  |  Off-Topic - Marketplace (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Hey I'm Aaron « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: