Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

March 29, 2024, 04:40:18 AM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Tip for submitting Fanfic: There is a new co-author field. Start typing a name in the top box and a drop-down menu will appear with choices! Click on a name and it will appear in the co-author box.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Fanart (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Gatchaman Art Calendar Contest 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gatchaman Art Calendar Contest  (Read 13298 times)
Springie
Quanto-Tobor Rep

I am a wife, mother of two, a former Third Grade t

View Profile WWW
« on: May 06, 2008, 11:02:38 PM »

Katsesama and I started a Gatchaman club on Deviant Art...and...since I have seen some other great Gatchy artists lurking around here I thought I'd let you know!
http://gatchaman-club.deviantart.com/

We have been talking about putting together a Gatch fanart calendar for a while, and now we are starting a contest for all of the artists there...

Each month we will accept submissions for a themed Gatch pic (eg. with pumpkins for fall, flowers for spring, etc) for each month. Then members of the club will vote on their fav pic, and the winner's submission will be the picture for that month in the Gatch calendar.

Am I making sense? I feel like I am rambling...

Anyhoo, right now the contest has begun for April and May... and Katsesama is clearer on the rules and regs of the contest...just look at the club page...

So...my point is...any artists or (non-artists) out there feel free to start a Deviant Art page and join the club so you can vote! And artists... we want your submissions!

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!  Clap
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 11:05:28 PM by Springie » Logged
katsesama
Cannon Fodder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 02:45:17 AM »

I think Thunderbird did one for April and May each, though he hasn't submitted them to the Club yet.

I am going to do at least one, though I have two different pictures, maybe three, in mind to do. (One of Joe, one of Jun, and one of Ken and Jun.)  And so you'll have to do one or two too.

Oooh, now that I told you what I have in my head, I just GOTS to draw them!

Now...who else can I talk into this...?  Shocked  We need a Gatchaman calendar!  Yay
Springie
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 08:55:47 AM »

I have one I am working on that would work for April or May... and you'll never guess who is in it...Big Grin
katsesama
Cannon Fodder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 03:32:49 AM »

I started mine, and it's (*gasp!*...not) Joe.  Big Grin
Springie
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 12:40:31 AM »

Just a reminder for you wonderful artists to keep in mind the Gatchaman Calendar when you are drawing your pics...the next two months we are doing are June and...I'm not sure...March maybe? And please feel free to visit the Gatch club on Deviant Art ... Yay
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 10:44:25 PM by Springie » Logged
Springie
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 10:43:29 PM »

One more thing...voting has started for the April and May pictures...be sure to vote!

Oh and the next contest is definitely for June and March... Big Grin
Ebonyswanne
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 11:16:18 AM »

Springie...my seasons are opposite to yours.  Neutral
Springie
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 04:31:34 PM »

That's ok, Ebony...we can mix them around so that they match your seasons...we'll make a special "Southern Hemisphere" version... Wink
Ebonyswanne
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 11:14:43 AM »

HugLove Springie... your the best.

You don't have to do that... I'd just love to see lots of entries for the Gatch calender... As long as I see the birdies who cares what season it is!!!
ZeltDies73
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 03:10:02 AM »

Looks nice, but I think a smaller version would be easier for us to appreciate your art  Welcome in the board
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Fanart (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Gatchaman Art Calendar Contest « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: