Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 18, 2024, 03:34:42 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Technical Tip: The "Author Bio" is now located off of the Efiction side in "Account Info: Edit Preferences".  The "Edit Bio" will now bring you to your Forum Profile.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Gallery Quota 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gallery Quota  (Read 7223 times)
Diinzumo
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2008, 10:17:12 PM »

I've just received a message that I've exceeded my gallery quota. Is there a way to extend my limit, or do I need to remove art to post new art?
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 11:39:15 PM »

Oops, I meant to look at that last week. At some point the settings on Quota's were reset to original settings. I've changed them now, so you should be okay. Post away!

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Katharine
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 07:46:57 AM »

Spiffy!  Because the world could always use more good Gatchaman art.
Springie
Quanto-Tobor Rep

I am a wife, mother of two, a former Third Grade t

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »

I've deleted several of my pics...and one of my entire albums...and it still won't let me post anything new... Undecided
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 12:04:30 AM »

Okay, I figured out what is happening. Anytime I disable the 'bridge' between the Gallery and the rest of the site (to modify code or some settings) and then re-enable the bridge, the Quota's are being reset to 1MB. Now that I know what it's doing, I can go in and reset the quota as soon as I'm done working on the gallery.

So, try it again, Springie. It should be working now for you.  Smile

Julieann

Springie
Quanto-Tobor Rep

I am a wife, mother of two, a former Third Grade t

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 12:24:09 AM »

Ok...thanks so much!  Big Grin
Lenuics09
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 06:16:20 AM »

How Can I resize photo in the gallery? I want to use one for my sig but it is obnoxiously large and I cant see how to trim it in the gallery. Im at work and there is no photo software on this computer so I cant resize it tonight from here. Thanks
cathrl
Mecha Attack Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 09:06:39 PM »

I don't think you can. This is an archive, not a photomanipulation site.

If you want to use a picture from the archive here as a sig, please ask the artist's permission first.
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 08:31:41 PM »

Cathrl is correct. There are no photo-manipulation tools on this site. It is only an archive.

And please ask the artist's permission first. Most will give it, and it's just polite. Smile

Glad you are enjoying the art!

Julieann

Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Gallery Quota « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: