Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 18, 2024, 01:33:11 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Tip for submitting Fanfic: There is a new co-author field. Start typing a name in the top box and a drop-down menu will appear with choices! Click on a name and it will appear in the co-author box.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Sort Stories by Holiday? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sort Stories by Holiday?  (Read 4330 times)
jublke
Cannon Fodder

View Profile WWW
« on: October 09, 2008, 07:15:17 PM »

I know that Catherine took the time once to sort our fanfiction by holiday themes.  Is there any way to do that here?   Huh?  Thanks!
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:39 AM »

There are 2 ways I can think of to accomplish it.

1. Create a new "Genre" of "Holiday" when submitting a story.

2. Create Challenges or Open Series for each of the Holidays. This might be easier to accomplish.

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
cathrl
Mecha Attack Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 07:51:31 PM »

I created a series for Christmas-themed fics right at the start, but it had to be a closed series for some technical reason to do with efiction so I asked people to email me if they wanted a fic added to it. Do you know if the issue has been fixed, Julieann?

I think I may have had a couple of lists for other holidays, way back when - I seem to remember doing a Valentine's one? I'll take a look.
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 02:38:13 AM »

I think it's not fixed. Go ahead and open up the series, as people should now be able to add to it. Smile

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Sort Stories by Holiday? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: