Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 18, 2024, 01:33:00 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

We had a spam infusion and in the midst of taking care of a few legitimate accounts were lost. If you cannot log in please contact me and I can re-load your account. Thank you for your patience.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Adding Favorites? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adding Favorites?  (Read 3266 times)
Sal
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2010, 02:22:15 AM »

I'm trying to add some stories to favorites, but when I click on Add to Favorites the page just keeps reloading. I do see a comment box, but I've made comments in the past, or in some cases have no comments just liked it, and just want to bookmark it in faves now. What's the trick to doing so?
Thanks, Sal
Dei
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 07:57:59 PM »

I'm trying to add some stories to favorites, but when I click on Add to Favorites the page just keeps reloading. I do see a comment box, but I've made comments in the past, or in some cases have no comments just liked it, and just want to bookmark it in faves now. What's the trick to doing so?
Thanks, Sal

Dear Sal,

Just tested that out and the feature seems to work (you know how irritatingly inconsistent these things are).  Can I ask what platform you're on?  I'm using Firefox on a Mac running OSX 10.6.  If you change browser, can you replicate the problem?  If it's consistent, I'll try with a test account and see if it's a permission problem.    Keep me posted! Smile

Dei.
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Adding Favorites? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: