Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 18, 2024, 05:59:54 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Our site has another feature! Click here in the forum on the "Chat" button to be taken into a live chat area. This chat supports all major browsers, no need for special software to connect. Have fun!
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Original/Other Fandoms (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Shamless plug 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shamless plug  (Read 2407 times)
WyldKat
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2015, 01:21:13 AM »

I have finally gotten up the nerve to enter one of my stories in contest.  It is an Urban Fantasy Cop story set in Northern Virginia called Night Hunts.  All original work, first done in the mid 90's while I was with an APA, recently updated and edited for the contest.

The contest is being run by Freeditorial.

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/night-hunts

If anyone wants to swing by and have a look (just ignore the synopsis, that messed up hash was their doing), comments are welcome.  Easier to catch me on my Yahoo address.  Wyldkat_ (don't forget the underscore) at yahoo.com

Kat  / Wyldkat
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Original/Other Fandoms (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Shamless plug « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: