Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 18, 2024, 03:33:42 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

New Forum Board: We have a new board specifically for discussing, announcing or showing off endeavors that are in other fandoms or your original work!
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Canon Discussion (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Where have all the subbed episodes of Gatchaman 1 & 2 gone on Youtube? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where have all the subbed episodes of Gatchaman 1 & 2 gone on Youtube?  (Read 7747 times)
Dragonlady1971
« on: October 21, 2014, 06:50:06 PM »

I'm at a loss here I have been watching episodes on Youtube with subs as I really hate dubbed episodes & I cant understand Japanese. Im not sure what has happened but they seem to have nearly all disappeared ! Does anyone know where they have gone & why they seem to have all gone and become impossible to locate ?  Dont Know
I have to have the subs but also have to listen to the voices - especially Joe's mmm..... but thats a different subject.
I dont like the ova stuff its awful Huh?
Help !!!
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »

I have a feeling there were some copyright takedowns issued. It's been happening a lot on Youtube anymore.

Take a look at the other services like Vimeo and Hulu (and others) and see if they are up in those places. Anime44.com also might have links to the episodes.

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Julia
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 09:52:04 PM »

If it is of any help I have found English subbed Gatch 2 episodes here:http://www.animewow.tv/kagaku-ninja-tai-gatchaman-ii-episode-27
Just replace 27 with the episode you need.  You have to wait and carefully close down the ads. But once running they stream well and go full screen if you click bottom right of the display area.  I hope this helps, sorry I should have introduced myself.  I'm new here and about 35 years ago I wanted to be Princess, now I want to be Jun!
KT1972
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 11:13:35 PM »

Thanks, Julia, I've been looking for the eps since YouTube took them down. My only gripe is that there only seems to be 44 out of the 52 eps there. Hope the rest are added soon Smile
Prowl
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 10:42:16 AM »

These are Still up On YouTube......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBGEqytjpUg
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Canon Discussion (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Where have all the subbed episodes of Gatchaman 1 & 2 gone on Youtube? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: