Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 18, 2024, 08:24:40 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Technical Tip: The "Author Bio" is now located off of the Efiction side in "Account Info: Edit Preferences".  The "Edit Bio" will now bring you to your Forum Profile.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Site Upgrade - June 28, 2008 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Site Upgrade - June 28, 2008  (Read 5739 times)
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« on: June 28, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »

This time around the upgrade were mostly for security and bug fixes:

Efiction Problem: Story count was counting only co-authored stories for some authors.
FIXED

Efiction Problem: Co-Author of a story not always showing up listed with the co-authored story.
FIXED

Efiction Problem: A search for an author would not bring up any stories they co-authored if they did not 'own' the story.
FIXED

Efiction Problem: General site statistics not accurate.
FIXED

Efiction Problem (Old): Open or Moderated series would not bring up only the authors stories, but would instead bring up the series owners stories.
FIXED

Efiction: Apostrophe's in the Bio cause a database failure error.
FIXED (I think)

Gallery Problem: Ability to upload and comment in the "Mature" category suddenly went away.
FIXED

There might be a few things here and there that are glitching. If you find one, please let me know. Thanks!

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Reboekah
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 10:29:44 PM »

Tried to upload a picture - just for testing - and got the error message about exceeding my allocated filespace... same message as before. Dont Know

Thanks for the hard work keeping this site up to date and so useful!  Clap

-Boeke
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 11:07:15 PM »

Oops, I keep forgetting to reset that every time I update the Gallery script. It's very annoying that it resets itself to almost zero. Anyway, it's fixed now. Smile

Julieann

Reboekah
Quanto-Tobor Rep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 12:24:30 PM »

Oops, I keep forgetting to reset that every time I update the Gallery script. It's very annoying that it resets itself to almost zero. Anyway, it's fixed now. Smile

Thankee thankee! Now to upload a couple of new pictures... and get cracking on more.  Clap

-Boeke
lborgia88
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »

Thanks for all the work you do, keeping this great site running smoothly!    Clap
ZeltDies73
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 06:36:50 AM »

I just updated the forums and site to their latest versions. Let me know if you have any problems or see any issues.
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 06:41:19 PM »

I just updated the forums and site to their latest versions. Let me know if you have any problems or see any issues.

Uh, I don't understand what you mean. Are you referring to a different site? Because this one hasn't had the code updated in a bit, and when it happens it will be me who will be doing it. Do you perhaps mean something else?

Julieann

Julieann

Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  Site Upgrade - June 28, 2008 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: