Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 18, 2024, 08:49:49 PM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

We are now heading into the holiday season. This means time with family, vacations, travel, and all sorts of other distractions. For this reason, we are pausing the Gatch Video Club until the first weekend of January. More details: http://www.gatchfanfic.com/forum/index.php?topic=4685.0
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  problem adding fics to another author's open series 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: problem adding fics to another author's open series  (Read 4364 times)
lborgia88
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2010, 04:33:03 PM »

I had a problem today adding some of my fics to another author's series, even though she had the series set to be "open" at the time.  When I tried to add fics to her series, only a list of her fics came up as possibilities to add, and when she then tried to "add another author" (me) to her series, she got an error message.  Any help/advice about how to add fics to another author's "open" series would be much appreciated!

Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 03:59:19 AM »

There is a big problem with the series option right now. It seems to be affecting all types of series. I'm not sure what is causing it as I haven't updated the software in a while.

I'm working on an update to the archive software. I'm hoping that will solve it.

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
Julieann
Administrator
Gatchatot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 06:12:50 AM »

I tested this with the new upgrades and it works. Just go to the open series that you want to add your fic to and use the drop-down menu to add one of your fanfics to the series.

Julieann

Who needs a Gun when you have a Sonic Boomerang?
lborgia88
Cannon Fodder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 05:05:37 PM »

Thank you!    Grin
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Gatchfanfic.com  |  Announcements, Rules and Technical (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  problem adding fics to another author's open series « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: