Gatchfanfic.com
Fanfic Home * Fanart Gallery * Fandom Forum * Writing Reference * Live Chat * Links * Login * Logout * Register
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

May 03, 2024, 08:25:20 AM
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Found a Glitch: If you are a new member and are posting a fanfic, DO THIS FIRST: Go to the Fanfic side of the website and then go into "Account Info": " Edit Preferences" and set up your settings. Then Save! THEN go and post Fanfic. By setting up your preferences first, the Software will properly count you as an Author.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Login Register ChatMembers in chat: gfx
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Original/Other Fandoms (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  The contest is over. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The contest is over.  (Read 4715 times)
WyldKat
Fan Flunkie

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2015, 01:02:13 PM »

The contest is over.    I didn't make the next round.  Didn't even make the top 50%.   Sad

Such is life.  I'll have to see if I bother to try again. Bang Head

Thanks to anyone who may have taken a couple of minutes to read the story.   Bow

((I tired to post this as a reply to my previous topic, but the site kept saying it had been less than 300 seconds since my last post, or I had already posted that message - but nothing ever showed up on my side.  -shrug-))
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive  |  Discussion  |  Original/Other Fandoms (Moderators: cathrl, Dei, Veronika)  |  The contest is over. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: